Saturday 2 October 2010

Ale and Cider

I see that there is an article in the Bracknell News about Berkshire Pubs week.
http://www.bracknellnews.co.uk/news/bracknell/articles/2010/10/01/48573-raising-a-glass-to-local-pubs/ 

Branches of Camra are getting together to highlight the role that pubs play. The Berkshire South East Branch of Camra will hold an open evening from in the Priest’s Room at The Old Manor in Grenville Place, Bracknell.
This is all very good, but I am tying to cut down on this kind of stuff. (from a waist and monetary point of view  The price of beer has gone sky high. It is only places like the Old Manor that are generally affordable. There are other places that are reasonable, but let's hope that the current government sees that places where alcohol is regulated by licence are better for us all.
ANYWAY - Don't  miss the Steam fair at the 'Bottle. It has been going on for years-on-end. I used to Morris dance there more years ago that I care to remember.
http://www.newleathernbottle.co.uk/

I am hoping that with extend dog walking and more Gym  stuff that I will start to feel, and be fitter. The first session in the gym might have been a bit too easy. (Don't tell my trainer that) I think that we will start to up the excercice very quickly.

Great new today that the town Council got a Gold award in Bracknell in Bloom!

Oh dear - At least I had a good rest today - Tomorrow I think will be hectic.

Must try and blog more! Must try and get as fit as I was in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment